A little about myself. New 07 Yukon Denali owner from Huntsvile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07YukonDenaliL92AWD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks,
Just wanted to post a little bit about myself for you guys to get to know me. I am 31 years old from Huntsville, AL. I have a wife and two kids, a 6yo son and 8yo daughter that I love spending time with. I am on my third body style Tahoe/Yukon. Started out with a '99 Yukon SLT, 2006 Tahoe LT 4wd and now 2007 GMC Yukon Denali. I absolutely love this Denali. I like to work on my cars and try to do a few mods to them when I can. I have a 1998 Mustang GT that is in the process of being engine swapped with a 2003 "Terminator" Cobra engine. Wife has a 2007 Acura TL that just recently got rear ended by a dumptruck..:biggun: lol. Well thats about it. Look forward to shootin the crap with you guys on this forum.

Regards,
Daniel

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07YukonDenaliL92AWD,

Hello and welcome to the forum from GM Customer Care! We just wanted to let you know we are here if you ever have any general questions or concerns about any GM product. We are only a private message away!

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

OP
OP

07YukonDenaliL92AWD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank for the welcome guys. Also, thanks for the information GM customer care. Does anyone know how many posts I have to have before I am allowed to post in the "Wanted" section of the forum? I am needing a HandHeld Tuner and a CAI for starters and wanted to post a thread asking if anyone had one but was told I couldn't until I reached a certain amount of posts. Don't know what that amount is tho, lol!!! Also, does anyone know if there is a preference in the brand of hand held tuners for these SUV's? I have a Mustang GT and I know SCT tuners rule for them. Just wondering what the overall preference for people has been with these vehicles? Look forward to talking with you guys alot.
Thanks again,
Daniel

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about wanted section but to sell something I think it's 80 posts? I know if you become a supporting memeber it's a lot less. Check out blackbearperformance.com for a custom tune (best one for these GM vehicles). I got my esky tuned with an airaid modular intake tube and it makes a huge difference. and welcome to the site!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968