About time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was mdtahoe1 on TF. Only because someone already had mdtahoe, but I beat that guy here. I kept waiting for the TF to get fixed and was forced to go to Chevrolet forum but did not really like it as much. I am glad someone set up this site and sent me a email. I can not wait for this site to reach the level of the old forum.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was mdtahoe1 on TF. Only because someone already had mdtahoe, but I beat that guy here. I kept waiting for the TF to get fixed and was forced to go to Chevrolet forum but did not really like it as much. I am glad someone set up this site and sent me a email. I can not wait for this site to reach the level of the old forum.

From the looks of it, only being up for almost a full 5 days and the amount of users/posts we already have, it will be a big forum. Thanks for joining up!

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats up MD. Nice to see that you made it over. Welcome to the new addiction! :cheers:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, so i take it my emails made it out this time. Welcome here bro!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts