about to by bags for the **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
well yes and no. but if the set up is done right there is no reason for it not to be driven daily. but first give a detail disciption of the set up you want to buy and also how low do you want to go.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
just do it right and you should be good to go

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea.. worst thing i had to deal with was when i would come outside and it being sitting at drop dead zero.. but this was usually from sitting for a day or two.. and even then.. just hit the switch pop it up and be good to go..

05ukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:shocked: I wouldn't do it on a daily driver. I had a silvy bagged and When you start having leak issues gets to be a pain in the butt, specially if you don't have the time to get under the truck and fix the dam thing. In my case I had to wait for parts cause there is no local parts store. If the compressors go out and u run out of air you ain't goin nowhere make sure you have a second vehicle. But if you have the xtra cash & time do it its kool when all works right. I just like to get on my daily and go places, not have to mess with the thing before you go somewhere.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might be a good idea to put a quick connect on the tank to where you can fill the tank with a gas station air compressor incase your compressor goes out..but you should get 2 compressors anyway it helps out alot