Added some shiny stuff to the inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been slowly adding some cool stuff to the inside of the Tahoe. Scored the chrome handles from AtomicHoe (thanks man) and they look soooooo much better than the stock handles. Some Empire billet vents, Colorado Customs Switchcock steering wheel. Waiting on my Billet Bowtie rearview mirror(supposed to be here Monday) and got my Homelink wired up.
Still want to get the billet bezels for the door handles, a polished gauge bezel, a billet shifter, and a couple other things as well. Soon enough....
First one's not an interior pic, but cool nonetheless....
CIMG0837.jpg
CIMG0841.jpg
CIMG0840.jpg
CIMG0839.jpg
CIMG0838.jpg
CIMG0842.jpg

Last edited:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too shaby! like the new wheels on the OBS too

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man, shes pretty low now! i wasnt expecting it to be like that lol

Thanks man.
Yeah, I already just ordered a cnotch and I need to try and find some shock extenders just to be safe...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
a billet shifter like you said will really throw it off on the intside, always wanted to get one, but never wanted to pay for it. lol

OP
OP
chaser0517

chaser0517

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a billet shifter like you said will really throw it off on the intside, always wanted to get one, but never wanted to pay for it. lol

Yeah, they're not too bad. Comparing them to how much other billet stuff costs... I definitely need to get one. Along with a couple other things...

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
cool steering wheel! i was just going to start a "custom steering wheel" thread i think i want one this year. i got a TRENZ shifter and peddels they are both awsome but cost almost 500$picture.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soliman alkassem