adding a third row seat...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebooger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, just got a 2002 Yukon SLT 2wd...it has the second row seats but no third row...is it possible to add them? Didn't know because I see no brackets...thanks in advance y'all!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yuo would have to weld the brackets in to the back. People have on here, so yes can...

OP
OP
T

thebooger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did anyone ever do a write up on how to weld them in? Might be something I tackle in the future.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photo of 2004 Tahoe 3rd row seat brackets

Hey all, just got a 2002 Yukon SLT 2wd...it has the second row seats but no third row...is it possible to add them? Didn't know because I see no brackets...thanks in advance y'all!

Hey There,

I have 3rd row seats in my 2004 Tahoe and just took the back carpet out and my brackets are exposed:

IMGP1009.jpg

If you are really lucky, you might just need the bolt in brackets like shown on my photo?

Take the back carpet up to see what you have underneath.

:hat:

Joe

Time2Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the Yukons have the bolt holes in the back. If the brackets aren't there, its likely there is a plug in the bolt hole, but you can pry it out and should be left with a threaded hole.

I have the bolts and brackets if you need them. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lomco