Advent OGM1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, well if your interested in it, let me know. Havent posted it for sale, just yet, but may this week.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed an OGM1 in my 2008 Tahoe 2 weeks ago. It was in a toss up betwen the Rosen and the Advent, but the installer didnt care for the Rosens so I went with the Advent. My Tahoe had a factory non bose system in it. I really wanted the factory look and I am enjoying the unit so far. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Clarion NX501 and liked it but was still concerned about theft/vandalism. So I then put in the OGM1 and missed the updated interface of the NX501 so put that back in. So...I have an OGM1 for sale if anyone is interested.

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i looked the unit up based on nothing but good reviews from a local stereo shop owner who loves it. im looking for a unit to replace the bose OE head unit and im going to wire up an ipad2 to run through it. ill make a post when i get all of the parts together

barnyard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Clarion NX501 and liked it but was still concerned about theft/vandalism. So I then put in the OGM1 and missed the updated interface of the NX501 so put that back in. So...I have an OGM1 for sale if anyone is interested.

Is this still for sale?
Thanks!

adcmobile

Reaction score
Who sells these head units?

My first post here, but I have been a long-term GM-Trucks forum poster. There are many hundreds of posts relating to the OGM-1 there and almost unanimously, everyone's happy with the unit. I support it better than anyone in the country and have had spectacular luck with it since it's been released.

We sell them on our website (check my signature) where you can see about a dozen videos showing every section of the unit in detail. You can call for more info or contact me via the contact form on the website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate