after market grille corner light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
Hey guys i ordered these lights on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-98-99-SUBURBAN-YUKON-BLK-HALO-HEADLIGHT-LED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem5ad338e95cQQitemZ390090778972QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

and i was having trouble fitting the corner lenses on the after market cat eye grille i purchased. Does any one have any tips or different corner lenses i can order?
10331_537280244497_57603879_31675931_6755504_n.jpg

Also the LED signals i ordered with the lights do not blink when i put my turn signal on :(
...any help would be great!

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
GMC and Chevys use different corners, they are not the same. Possible that they sent you the wrong corners or that your grill takes Chevy corners.

Neither parking light works?

OP
OP
V

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
yeah i think i have the tahoe corners...because they are way to big for the grille, they over lap the headlights....as for the LED lights , they light up with now problem, they don't signal

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
You will most likely have to change out the turn signal flasher to an electronic one. The hazards work because they run off a seperate flasher. The turn signal flasher is located behind the dash, by the cig lighters, it is a ***** to get take the old one out though...and a ***** to put the new one.

Easier yet...you can wire in some load equalizers into the parking lights wiring. I'd rather do the electronic flasher though.
96+ models hage a flasher that controls both the hazards and turn signals...and they are easy to get to.

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
i had hyper flash after i put the rear L.E.D S on and i got tired
of that fast clicking after a yr and got the electronic flaher

2 weeks ago from superbrights every thing is fine now

OP
OP
V

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
You will most likely have to change out the turn signal flasher to an electronic one. The hazards work because they run off a seperate flasher. The turn signal flasher is located behind the dash, by the cig lighters, it is a ***** to get take the old one out though...and a ***** to put the new one.

Easier yet...you can wire in some load equalizers into the parking lights wiring. I'd rather do the electronic flasher though.
96+ models hage a flasher that controls both the hazards and turn signals...and they are easy to get to.

does anyone have a writeup on how to do this? and do u think its worth it haks?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I do have LED tails on the back, they work without a problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925