Aftermarket projectors for tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^

This post should be stickied!!!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Btw Clayton, thanks a bunch for bringing back the horrific memories from when I had these on. :D

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
Ha, yeah, not a problem. Love the ck375's though.... same ones that I've been wanting.... It does kill me that I passed a F150 the other night with the same type of aftermarket lights. I checked CarID.com where mine came from and found the lights, but his light output looked just fine. According to CarID's site, they were made by Spyder, just like mine... So I guess they just work better for that application? I would really like to change my headlamps but I'm not sure about lightwerks. There is a place down by NEw Orleans called Advanced Automotive Concepts. But they want a fortune too for HID/Projector/LED lights and fogs.... Shame some company out there can't just make a headlamp made for the HID bulb !!!!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys? http://stores.ebay.com/Advanced-Aut...iZ1QQ_sidZ10475880QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Their PnP stuff is going to be the same as what you had. Unless they do actual proper HID projector retrofits it's going to be more waisted money. If you saw an f150 with HIDs that work it was probably with a retro ... there is a Morimoto matchbox bi-xenon setup apparently uber popular in the f150 forums.

But they aren't cheap. If there isn't a qualified retrofitter in your area you're only option for a real HID setup is these guys: http://blackflamecustoms.com/produc...-avalanche-projector-retrofit-headlights-p-94

Again not cheap.

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
Yeah, that's them. About the same price; close to 1k. I've waited this long, might be a new body coming soon, so might as well till then lol.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i had them, was gonna retrofit them, ended sending them back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwas4here