All apps suddenly missing on the rear entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djsassan

Reaction score
My kid just let me know that there are no apps on the rear emtertainmemt screens. I was updated to software 172 a few weeks ago, but this was not an issue until suddenly this morning.

Only options are HMDI1 and HMDI2.

Any ideas?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kid just let me know that there are no apps on the rear emtertainmemt screens. I was updated to software 172 a few weeks ago, but this was not an issue until suddenly this morning.

Only options are HMDI1 and HMDI2.

Any ideas?
if it wasn't from some type of user error (button pushing) then try disconnecting the battery for beginers these new trucks are more dependent upon software so like a phone or other ite equipment often a re-boot will resolve many issue's. I would take the ground off and leave it for like 2 minutes, then reconnect.
doing so may reset other things like the compass or ambient temp data.
temperature data will reset after a drive above 20 mph for a few minutes, if the compass shows "cal" just drive slowly in a few tight circles under the open sky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065