Amber corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTB

Reaction score
Trying to get rid of the amber corner lights on the headlights. Ive seen that some people have them tinted or something like a vinyl wrap. Any advice on what to do with them?

DSC_6219.jpg

ianb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cut them apart real carefully and remove the reflector, then silicon them back up. You could paint over the reflector too.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I hear that those new headlights are a super pain to get them open so if u really want them out then get some aftermarkets and bake then open then take the reflector out and seal back up

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would just go buy after market headlights, so then u will still have ur stock head lights if anything goes wrong with the aftermarket.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah best bet is to buy aftermarket ones and you can open them up and paint the amber. But what most of us do including me was just put some headlight/tail light tint on the corner of the lights.

OP
OP
M

MTB

Reaction score
Okay thank you for the responses. I think I will go with the headlight/tail light tint just to not go through the trouble of opening up the headlight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo