What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I lived in So Cal, my batteries usually lasted about 5 years then they were done.
That was in an area that regularly saw temps up to 113*.
The only real way to know if a battery is good is to do a load test.
I bought one many years ago and I replaced that old analog one with a digital one a few years ago.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped in some 50lb. injectors after work today. Received the updated BBP tune the other day, and was waiting for so e free time.

Buttoned everything up, flashed the updated tune, and it fired right up (with no leaks). Took it for a quick drive to make sure it would run through the gears, and it seemed to run smoother.

This is the 4th version of the new 6.0 tune, as V3 was a nightmare: it hated to fire up; would just crank endlessly. It would stall every time I rolled to a stop, or coasted slowly in traffic, and had a bunch of DTCs. I don't know if there was a corruption in the file, but I flashed V3 multiple times and the engine was unhappy each time. Up until today I've been running the 2nd version of the 6.0 tune, as it had been the most stable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts