And finally painted.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya rear suicide doors are sick i wanted to do the rear gullwing doors (the back to the future straight up doors) but i didnt find the kit til literally yesterday and its too late now maybe my next 4 door i will do them

but ya im going to finish up my stereo install probaly by this weekend hopefully, i really want to get the truck almost complete so i can start my lowrider project

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya rear suicide doors are sick i wanted to do the rear gullwing doors (the back to the future straight up doors) but i didnt find the kit til literally yesterday and its too late now maybe my next 4 door i will do them

I've seen a few tahoes on youtube with rear gullwing doors, shit looks so badass. That would have been cool if you would have done that.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interior is the stock navy blue i got one of them tahoes that came with the full blue interior, which is the reason i went with the blue/purple/teal chameleon and not a dif colored one

i like it blue tho i think it looks better than the grey or beige interiors

98hoe

Reaction score
sick... love the feet... i gotta admit, im not a huge fan of chameleon paint, but damn, that looks nice anyway... did u upgrade to a bbk when u put the 8s on?

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, keep posted i may be picking up a 96 2 door on 26s, trading my daily driver (99 regal on 22s with custom paint and interior) for the 2 door and if i get it this weekend that one will be going kandy lime green

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank