And the Exxon Customer-of-the-Month award goes to......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

81X11

Reaction score
Mike in Round Rock Texas!!!!

Ha!

Got home from work tonight, pulled in and parked, walked to the curb to get the mail, and then looked back at my house and had to laugh. Eco-Prius-tree-huggers would flat pass out at the sheer amount of gas-hogs we have.

The '98 Dodge Ram with the gas-sucking 5.9 360 was parked on the curb, and in the driveway our good old 187k mile black 5.3 '03 Suburban with our new-to-us white 118K mile 6.0 '01 Denali. Beside the Burb and Denali is my 5.7 '92 Olds Custom Cruiser station wagon, and in front of it my '71 Rocket 350-powered '88 Cutlass Supreme.

gas011.jpg
gas013.jpg
gas018.jpg
gas009.jpg
gas005.jpg
gas003.jpg

I don't guess my '67 GTO inside the garage with it's 400ci engine counts since it doesn't run....oh well..
TheGoat027.jpg

Hahaha....why is that gas card in my wallet smoking......

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you realize what you are doing to the environment?

Do you know How many polar bears have died because of your trucks?

You need to get a prius with a "hope" sticker.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
......and the polar bears that don't die from the pollution.....stab themselves thinking about the pollution.

Drippin Wett

Reaction score
^^^^no doubt, we had one with the v10 and you could literally watch the gas gauge fall. In all fairness though that was/is a tough engine.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
^^^^no doubt, we had one with the v10 and you could literally watch the gas gauge fall. In all fairness though that was/is a tough engine.

not bad power wise, not built for fuel economy lol The powerstroke in an 00' though is a 7.3 and those things are legit...