And the Exxon Customer-of-the-Month award goes to......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way.

I own four vehicles, all V8s.

And on top of that, I drive 100 miles round trip for work everyday. $600 or so in gas expenses each month.

I tried the econo car route, that lasted 6 months after hating the car almost immediately. Spending 2-3 hours a day in my vehicle it has to be something I enjoy, it just isn't worth the gallon or two I save in an economy car I hate.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yes badass cutlass. I would smoke it all down the road. That gto is gonna be sick when u get it running. Should keep it ugly and have it running tip to and smoke civics and whatnot when they laugh

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Everything I've ever owned has been V8. My Wrangler is the only thing with a 6 cylinder and gets worse mileage than any of my trucks, go figure. And has no where near the power.

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Everything I've ever owned has been V8. My Wrangler is the only thing with a 6 cylinder and gets worse mileage than any of my trucks, go figure. And has no where near the power.

That's because its a Chrysler product... My wife's pacifica gets worse milage than my Tahoe towing 7000 pounds.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Wake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's because its a Chrysler product... My wife's pacifica gets worse milage than my Tahoe towing 7000 pounds.

I don't understand that with Chrysler products.

I looked at an ** V8 Grand Cherokee before buying my first SUV, the V6 - V8 move wasn't that big of an economy difference, I was quite surprised at how low the V8 numbers were though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968