Another 2/3-4 07 up truck. Before/after pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Front you put in no adjustment there

Rear you can use no spacers and set to 3 inches should get you that rake you want

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front you put in no adjustment there

Rear you can use no spacers and set to 3 inches should get you that rake you want

Cool, thx! I have a dumb question. :D I see the kit is called a 2/3-4 kit. Does that mean the front is lowered 2" and the rear can lower 3 to 4"? I measured the rear height the other day and it was almost 37" and I think the front was 35 1/2".

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes front is 2 inches and rear out of autoride you will get about 3.5-3.75

johnsoex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Center to center of the caps.

Thanks so much. Can't wait to pick her up tomorrow. Also having them throw in the vett servo 2nd and 4th since they'll have it on the lift. Drooling already....

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes front is 2 inches and rear out of autoride you will get about 3.5-3.75

Thanks bro! I got the kit today. I have not opened it but it is 2 heavy boxes. I'm going to try to find some place to install it next week if I can. My 22's were also delivered and installed today. :)

crotonevans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drop

on this truck you went 2 drop spindles and in the back did you do a 4" drop or the 3"

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I used the 1 inch spacer with the kit still came down about 4 inches. The kit i sell on a z71 in rear will give about 4 inches with 1 inch spacer

crotonevans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
an 07 no auto ride no 2 wheel drive 2" spindles in the front and do most people just go 3" in the rear

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
an 07 no auto ride no 2 wheel drive 2" spindles in the front and do most people just go 3" in the rear

yes that why the kit is adjustable. ALso depends on rear springs used ive seen different height but the 2 inch spindles and rear 3 inch springs they sit about even.

kritiana08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to cut the bumpstops more in the rear i just cant because right now it hits the aftermarket exhaust so the shop will need to rebend that portion.

The rear kit is the same ie springs with the 1 inch spacer and drop struts

for the front went with spindles since its a new truck new struts arent needed

Looks great and its definitely on the "soon" part of my "to-do" list. How does the kit affect towing capacity? For the immediate future I can't see the need to tow more than #3000 lbs... Do I need to bag it to keep it able?