Another Newbie from Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gemali Clunk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi friends!

New to the forum here. Still snooping around and looking at forums on parasitic battery draws. ;) Here's to joining forums out of necessity. Lol.

2004 Denali, about 270k. 1/2 ton shorty. Just bought it from a friend a week ago. It's been in his family since new. So kind of a one owner. It's pretty original. Just worn. Interior has been manhandled by toddlers. Anyway, wanted to post here to show off my $450 ride!

Currently sleuthing these issues:
-Major front driver side inner tire wear
-HVAC heat stuck on high heat... can't seem to shut it off lol
-Parasitic battery drain--3.4A draw!
-Quarter stuck in rear cupholder...
-Leaking sunroof--currently flex-seal taped!
-University of Washington sticker in rear window
-

IMG_3557.jpgIMG_3558.jpgIMG_3559.jpgIMG_3560.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Beautiful find!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Since you got it from a family/friend with a Wa. sticker, I am assuming you are near Portland.

I have a 2005 Tahoe and has a sun/moon roof and I never use it annd am waiting for a leak. I wish I never had it. I treat the seals all the time. No leaks so far.

OP
OP
Gemali Clunk

Gemali Clunk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Since you got it from a family/friend with a Wa. sticker, I am assuming you are near Portland.

I have a 2005 Tahoe and has a sun/moon roof and I never use it annd am waiting for a leak. I wish I never had it. I treat the seals all the time. No leaks so far.

Howdy Neighbor!

I am near the metro area. I live in Newberg--the rig was purchased in Canby. I drive into Portland for work often. What part of town are you in?

Lol. I've owned probably close to 20 different vehicles at this point in my life (all used) and this is the first with any kind of sunroof. It's a great first experience. ;) I may just leave the flex tape up there for now.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Howdy Neighbor!

I am near the metro area. I live in Newberg--the rig was purchased in Canby. I drive into Portland for work often. What part of town are you in?

Lol. I've owned probably close to 20 different vehicles at this point in my life (all used) and this is the first with any kind of sunroof. It's a great first experience. ;) I may just leave the flex tape up there for now.
I live, regretfully, in Pewgene. Looking to get out in the country a little farther, like maybe outer limits of Coburg. I actually want to live over closer to the coast but my girl needs to stay closer to the airport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F9thSkynet