Any advice on a tuner to increase HP on a 15 Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgnbull1227

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to buy a tuner to add some addl HP/Trq. Any experience with adding a tuner to this vehicle?

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In person tune > BLack Bear Mail in tune > tuner.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find dyno graphs (pre and post tune) for the new DI 6.2L and can't find any.
Anybody with a BB tune on a dyno,
Care to post pre and post curves?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most people with the 2015s won't have dyno sheets, as there are not many AWD dynos that can fit that vehicle.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looking for AFR graphs... Seen a bunch of really lean "street" and "email" tunes that used just the narrow band O2 and seat of the pants tunes... Just one heat wave and or arco gas fill up away from a big knock event.

(Tunes on other non GM platforms)

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old(ish) thread but I've been pretty pleased with my KPE tune. Paid $450 for it and the tuner module to install it myself and it REALLY woke up my '15 Escalade.

It's another option for you guys to look into at least. :)

I've got their cat back exhaust coming soon too and will post up a video or 2 to show off the sound once I get it installed.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know this is an old(ish) thread but I've been pretty pleased with my KPE tune. Paid $450 for it and the tuner module to install it myself and it REALLY woke up my '15 Escalade.

It's another option for you guys to look into at least. :)

I've got their cat back exhaust coming soon too and will post up a video or 2 to show off the sound once I get it installed.

Did you get both the ECM and TCM tuned? KPE resells IPF tunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrenchhead