Anybody have a black bowtie emblem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JT1983

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need a front black bowtie emblem for my 09 tahoe hybrid ASAP! I can get one from ebay but I wont get it till saruday. Trying to have it overnighted!

These are the part numbers I will buy:
96108K Grille Emblem; Black Powder Coat; Chevrolet Bow-Tie; 2 pc.; Front And Rear;
96293K Grille Emblem; Black Powder Coat; Chevrolet Bow-Tie; Front;
96093K Grille Emblem; Black Powder Coat; Chevrolet Bow-Tie; Rear;

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus have someone paint them real quick and it would be cheaper then having one overnighted.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in hearing what the "bow tie emergency" is all about...

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its cheaper and faster if you just paint it yourself. Its fairly easy to do.

Enviado desde mi VM670 usando Tapatalk

OP
OP
JT1983

JT1983

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
KMeloney,

I habe three issues.
#1) I am extremely impatient
#2) My Grillecraft Grille will be here tomorrow
#3) A wise man just told me that inorder to put both the grille and the emblem on the front bumper assembly has to be, loosend at a minimum.

So basically I dont wana have to go through the process twice and I dont wana wait to put the grille on. I couldnt handle driving my truck around while the grille lays in the garage.... :Rant:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KMeloney,

I habe three issues.
#1) I am extremely impatient
#2) My Grillecraft Grille will be here tomorrow
#3) A wise man just told me that inorder to put both the grille and the emblem on the front bumper assembly has to be, loosend at a minimum.

So basically I dont wana have to go through the process twice and I dont wana wait to put the grille on. I couldnt handle driving my truck around while the grille lays in the garage.... :Rant:

Oh Boy, ................... just ONCE would I like to have those kind of worries. I do not even think I did when I was 20 years younger, WOW!

Patience my friend, patience. You will be ok with the grill laying in the garage for a few days, TRUST ME! OR, just DO NOT drive the truck if you can not handle it! ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint it or plasti-dip it FTW

/thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member