Anybody know where I can get a roll pan for a 2004 tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm located in northern california. In napa to be exact I've been wanting to put a roll pan on my 2004 tahoe but I can't find one or a shop that will do it for me anybody know a place?
Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stylintrucks.com sells roll pans, Street Scene in Watsonville, Ca stocks them.. Amazon, eBay...

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Stylintrucks.com sells roll pans, Street Scene in Watsonville, Ca stocks them.. Amazon, eBay...

Thanks ill look into that. I'm hoping there might be a shop that does it locally though

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
If you can find a shop to paint it you can install it your self. Pretty easy. Unless you are wanting a steel one welded in and then smoothed and painted.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
If you can find a shop to paint it you can install it your self. Pretty easy. Unless you are wanting a steel one welded in and then smoothed and painted.

Yeah I do want it welded though

skaffy03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still think the urethane roll pans look way better than the steel ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay i was lookin into getting a roll pan and decided to wait becuase i heard after you take off the bumper you have to grind down and shorten the frame so a roll pan will fit

skaffy03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that for the metal pans, but you don't have to for a urethane roll pan. Whatever you decide, either get a hidden hitch behind it or weld a steel brace between the end of the frame so you have some extra support if you get rear ended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555