Anyone have luck with the non-OEM driver's door module?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noggles

Reaction score
I need to replace my DDM because of the seat heater cycling by itself plus most of the switches don't work as well as they should. I see that it's not possible to get OEM any more but there are a few aftermarket versions of different prices. Anyone have any experience with them? I know I can clean mine but with the switches all barely working at times I am not sure how much good that would actually do..

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a fully functional one at a local junkyard for $25. Might try that first before rolling the aftermarket dice. That being said, these things have been out so long that the aftermarket ones should do just fine, they've had 20 years to get it right.

OP
OP
N

Noggles

Reaction score
It's been forever since I have been to a yard around here but worth a shot. I remember back when I used to go tho the doors and windows would be left open so all that stuff would be destroyed.

And fair point about the amount of time they have had. I didn't even think about that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts