Anyone modified rear panel in back for storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLDataTeK

Sanitation Engineer
Reaction score
I agree.. That seems like a big waste of space.. I'd like to store my tow strap and large set of jumper cables in there but there is no way they are going threw that little hole.

I guess you might could cut the back part of that little cubby with the closeable top and use that. I don't really ever have anyone that sits in the third row seats anyways.

On the passenger side the rear A/C unit is back there so no usable space on that side.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP you do have a factory sub right above the cubby. Thats what that circle is there for.

605Jake123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP you do have a factory sub right above the cubby. Thats what that circle is there for.

In my truck the factory sub is located in the center console and the circle above the cubby in the rear is left blank. i believe it is the same for the OP. I think it was the 03-06 trucks they moved the sub to the front

Last edited:

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its a bose system the sub is in the center console. otherwise in the storage space. if there is a sub in the storage space there would be small perforations in the circle on the plastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925