Anyone use PIAA or other headlight bulb's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJgunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '10 hoe has crap output with the stock headlights...I dont have the cash for HiD's...does anyone have piaa replacement bulbs? They seem to run about $60 for the set....or other bulbs that have better performance? Someone metntioned sylvania silverstar's

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cash for HIDs? check out DDM Tuning...bulbs, ballasts and relays shipped for around 80 bucks i think...easy to install yourself

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set from ddmtuning.com for my avalanche for 35+14 ship... right under $50 total. I also just ordered another Xantec slim HID kit yesterday for my Escalade's fog lights off eBay (I know the cheap one's... but who cares if they blow i'll buy another set bc it's so cheap) for $31.00 shipped... The buy it now price was like 35-38 but I did 'Make Offer' for 31.00 and he took it... crazy cheap. HID's are DEFINITELY the way to go!

OP
OP
N

NJgunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a set from ddmtuning.com for my avalanche for 35+14 ship... right under $50 total. I also just ordered another Xantec slim HID kit yesterday for my Escalade's fog lights off eBay (I know the cheap one's... but who cares if they blow i'll buy another set bc it's so cheap) for $31.00 shipped... The buy it now price was like 35-38 but I did 'Make Offer' for 31.00 and he took it... crazy cheap. HID's are DEFINITELY the way to go!

Can you be a little more specific? You bought the HID Kit and used them without projectors and they are good? If so what was the model number or what were they called on that website

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burdbrain68