Anyones Spacers look like these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got these 2" spacers off Ebay. I thought they would be solid, but when I flipped them over they obviously are not. Are they supposed to be like this? Thanks!
IMAG0414.jpg

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well they work. I've seen a hollow square on the back before. I personally wouldn't rock them but yea they should hold up a bit. True putting something in them like cement lol

OP
OP
03Dnasty

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those the coil spring spacers?

Yes they are.

Did you take the ass end another 2" or take out the z71 coils?

No the Z71 springs are too stiff for my liking and I'm about to have my first kid so I'm trying to make my truck ride a lil more soft. Bought stock replacement MOOG springs and these 2" spacers. I'm going to try them out and see what happens I guess. I don't really want to go through sending them back and what not. I'm sure they will work fine, after looking around I've see others they just look like a donut.

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering the forces will be mostly compressive and the part is most certainly strong on that axis I dont see any reason for concern. Unless you are trying to race BAJA or something which its clear you are not...

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Gross. H2 coils or 1" spacers + helper bags for more lift. Part # 60769 from airlift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee