At what temperature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marayabarr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been reading and researching but haven’t come up with a good answer. I read that the transmission on 2019 Yukon cools down by cooler lines going from the transmission to the radiator that contains a transmission cooler. I also read that the condenser helps to cool it down. Any truth to this? I’m just trying to get to the bottom of my transmission issue since I replace it and it still showing the fluid is overheating with temperatures going above 250° on a normal daily driving day. Any input would be extremely helpful.

Rygrego

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your cooler is indeed in both the top section of your condenser and the side tank of the radiator. I added a Mishimoto Trans cooler and the newer lower temp GM transmission thermostat and my trans temp rarely sees temps above 170 degrees even in 115 degree Arizona heat. Not the cheapest cooler, but in my opinion the best cooler by far.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been reading and researching but haven’t come up with a good answer. I read that the transmission on 2019 Yukon cools down by cooler lines going from the transmission to the radiator that contains a transmission cooler. I also read that the condenser helps to cool it down. Any truth to this? I’m just trying to get to the bottom of my transmission issue since I replace it and it still showing the fluid is overheating with temperatures going above 250° on a normal daily driving day. Any input would be extremely helpful.
bypass the thermostat, takes like 10 minutes in your driveway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayODaBoss

Latest posts