AT4 about to get Fiber Optic Ambient Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased and received this kit based on another Yukon owner sharing his (video) results on FB. Had Ambient Lighting on my last M5 and wifey has on her Escalade....so I need it now. Will not be set to "beat to the music" or any "rainbow" stuff....thats saved for my gaming rig. This will be set to a soft static color.

1727960317948.png

Hope to have time this weekend to get it installed...we shall see.

More info to follow

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh, interesting. I would not be able to have those lit up trim pieces around the instrumbet cluster and on the door and dash...I have to turn my IC brightness way down at night or my eyes are distracted and I cannot see. Must be the mariner in me, at night, I prefer as little light in the vehicle as possible so pupils are as dilated as possible. Of course, this all depends on where you are driving at night...much of my night driving is on highways here in Minnesota, very dark highways, away from city lights. In a city, that setup would be sweet. Interested to see how your install goes..likely will look really cool.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooh, interesting. I would not be able to have those lit up trim pieces around the instrumbet cluster and on the door and dash...I have to turn my IC brightness way down at night or my eyes are distracted and I cannot see. Must be the mariner in me, at night, I prefer as little light in the vehicle as possible so pupils are as dilated as possible. Of course, this all depends on where you are driving at night...much of my night driving is on highways here in Minnesota, very dark highways, away from city lights. In a city, that setup would be sweet. Interested to see how your install goes..likely will look really cool.
Yeah, mine will be turned down pretty low as well just to give the feel of the lighting vs a "usable" lighting source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roncad