Automotive Lighting and Accessories Supplier New to the Forum ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are a new vendor, just waiting on our vendor section. We are a major supplier of our own Slim Ballast HID kits, LED Bulbs and Basically any other Aftermarket Accessories or Parts.

Anything you guys need on here you can PM us, Email us or just visit the site. We have close to 5 years in the business and take care of our customers by carying High Quality items and giving you High Quality Service always.

E-mail : [email protected]

** We have all the special stuff you guys might be looking for such as 5202 HID kits (That are actually safe to use in your Fog Housings), 5202 LED Bulbs, the New Dual Color Switchback LED Bulbs for your DRL's and Turn Signals, HID kits for all rare applications, High Power LED Bulbs for Interior and Exterior Applications and Much More.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pmmed you with my email. Please send me over the info I requested ;)

:welcome: to the forums Oscar!!

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I think you should make an interior LED package with all the bulbs necessary to swap all your lights to LED's and sell that!! would make it a lot easier for someone like me trying to get his interior lights purple :)

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I pmmed you with my email. Please send me over the info I requested ;)

:welcome: to the forums Oscar!!

Already sent, Thank you for the welcome.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I think you should make an interior LED package with all the bulbs necessary to swap all your lights to LED's and sell that!! would make it a lot easier for someone like me trying to get his interior lights purple :)

We will be making the packages by tomorrow for sure and posting links as soon as we have our Vendor Forum set-up. Thanks for your input; helps us help you shop easier and save money.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!
Can't wait to find out how much for the interior led kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968