Beige OBS Esky center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beige OBS Esky center console for sale

Located a Beige(light tan) Escalade Center console today along with a fog light switch and bezel.

$250 for the console as is + shipping
All latches present and working

I can rebuild, strip old paint and repaint for $150 additional.

$40 for the switch and bezel + shipping
Thanks
Tbruz

Attachments

• Esky fog light with bezel and pigtail pic set 006.jpg
    Esky fog light with bezel and pigtail pic set 006.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

HotRodV6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very Interested in thr console. Can you send me some pics of it? Been looking for one to swap into my Tahoe Limited.

Thanks

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics as requested.
Started cleaning it up a bit as well; comes with correct blockoff plate for the heater plenum; all latches present and work nice.
Rear cup holder is present but the pivot points are broken and will require rebuild/glue
Focus on rear radio control buttons, two are broken.

Let me know if you want it as is or rebuilt/stripped/repainted.
Also can score a key for the top if you like for under $10
Thanks
Tbruz

Attachments

• Esky console pic set 001.jpg
    Esky console pic set 001.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Esky Top console pic set 003.jpg
    Esky Top console pic set 003.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Esky rear console pic set 004.jpg
    Esky rear console pic set 004.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Esky front console pic set 002.jpg
    Esky front console pic set 002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 15

bruisedgsxr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am very interested in the console as well.

When you say you can rebuild, would that include fixing the rear cup holder? Also, if I need it rebuilt as grey, does the $150 include reupholstery on the wrapped pieces?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

So basically, what is the price for it completely rebuilt and painted grey, with grey upholstery, rear cup holder fixed, woodgrain changed to black, and latch/lock fixed and working?

thanks and happy new year!

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt means taken apart, cleaned, all paint stripped and repainted same color shale. The latches would all work, I'd repair rear cup holder and I'd obtain a key for the top latch. This is for $150 above the listed $250 purchase price. The center piece can be black wrapped for $25 additional; So all in, rebuilt/repainted in shale and black center piece is $425.

I would not include arm rest re-upholstery for that price. Good news is on this one the upholstery is very good as is and would remain beige(shale) any upholstery work would be extra.

I do not want to do a color change on this one, I have it on Ebay (as Shale)as well and getting lots of attention as is.
Thanks
tbruz

bruisedgsxr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the response. For my own knowledge, is a color change too much work or something?

I REALLY WANT one in grey for my hoe!

2doorfiend

Reaction score
console

I see it's still on ebay, i may be interested. could i get a shipping quote to 99502? also, do you happen to know if the buttons are easily found? I'm going to message you through ebay too since this thread is quite old. thanks

OP
OP
T

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent
The buttons are actually present and work, just the surface plastic is broken.
I do not know of anyone who has done this console upgrade make these rear controls(radio, seat heat and power outlet) actually work. There's a ton of wiring that gets routed thru the esky/denali console; everyone I know just uses the physical console not the electrical stuff.
Thanks
Tbruz

2doorfiend

Reaction score
oh, I'm definately not going to use them, just trying to see if i can make it look pretty, might just rip them out and put something in it's place.