Belltech lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Just as long as it's not a cheap c clamp I'm guessing lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as long as it's not a cheap c clamp I'm guessing lol

i went to a local parts store and rented a ball joint compresser, $107 deposite and you get it all back. you will need a 18mm socket for the keys bolt

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quuick question what part number is on rear springs? You might need the endlibks/bumpstops and free travel mod if its a 4 inch drop one because truck will ride bad in rear.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
I'd have to look at them iirc it's 5305 0000 or something like that

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will need to do thr free travel mod and my bumostips and endlinks. Im in san crancisco. If you dont csre about ride then just install springs and have fun. Truck will bounce like my old 64 imp on hydros.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
C
Reaction score
I'll look into that I'm kind of wondering how much it's gonna cost me for everything I need to get it lowered . So far I'm lookin at 600 I'll keep that in mind though I might want to do it when I have more cash

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Few notes

1) keys in front ride will suffer. To bring the front to match the rear with those springs will ride ruff and wont align. You will need a camber kit from belltech its 80 dollars

2) like i said in rear free travel mod with djm endlinks/new bumpstops which i sell as a kit and will attach to axle $110

3) front/rear belltech sp shocks I would do $225

4) last but not least rear spohn panhard bar. I posted pics of how the rear end gets offset and the bar is $135 and fixes that when lowering

Anything else just ask

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Few notes

1) keys in front ride will suffer. To bring the front to match the rear with those springs will ride ruff and wont align. You will need a camber kit from belltech its 80 dollars

2) like i said in rear free travel mod with djm endlinks/new bumpstops which i sell as a kit and will attach to axle $110

3) front/rear belltech sp shocks I would do $225

4) last but not least rear spohn panhard bar. I posted pics of how the rear end gets offset and the bar is $135 and fixes that when lowering

Anything else just ask

Thanks I appreciate the help I'll definitely keep that in mind and I'll try and get in contact with you as soon as I can get extra cash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts