Bench seat for Capt Chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMIAMI67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Tahoe with a black leather bench seat (second row) if anyone has black Capt Chairs and interested in a swap please contact me. I am in south florida. Thanks

LTZ123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Tahoe with a black leather bench seat (second row) if anyone has black Capt Chairs and interested in a swap please contact me. I am in south florida. Thanks

I love my 2nd row bench in my 2011.

I drove a 2010 for a few days with the CCs in it and for our family - having CCs was like giving up room, AND stuff was flying around everywhere. Much rather have the 2nd row bench; and remove/replace the 3rd row seats as needed. Otherwise there's no cargo room.

All our other cars allow for 3 adults or 4 kids in the back. With the CCs you can't do that AND have storage room.

Good luck.

gusterrhoid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would be willnig to swap

2007 Tahoe Black Leather Captain's chairs. Would like to swap for your Bench seat, if compatible. Nashville area.

billy76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for gray captain seats!!!

I have a 2nd row bench in gray cloth. I'm looking for captain seats. Anyone looking to swap, or sell to me, please contact me. I'm in South Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus