Best Broduct: Scratch Touch Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get some opinions on scratch removal products. My Tahoe got into a quarrel with some bushes last week and while the Tahoe won, the bushes left their mark....

Mostly surface scratches. I was thinking about picking up a new clay bar kit. Any experience with the different brands?

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Meguires clay bar kit, I'm happy with the results. Stay away from nu-finish, I bought that to try and get some light scratch marks off and it did not do it for me.

Seismic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I use Mothers Clay Bar kit. Its the only brand I have tried, but I like the results.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Check out the multiple th reads on here about detailing. Scrathes are harder to deal with. If its a true scratch through the clear or even into the paint, theres not much you can do other than wetsand and repaint/reclear it.

Try poor boys super swirl remover. It worked great on getting some swirls and light scratches out for me before.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I use Adams Swirl & Haze remover applied with the PC 7424 after using Adams clay bar & Adams Detail spray as the clay lubricant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells