Best place to buy pads and rotors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Brakes, here’s the 5+ yr solution. Drilled, countersunk, slotted, hot galv coated that’ll look new the entire time. With ceramic pads you’ll get that same 5+ year lifespan, with quiet, quick stops, low dust and xlnt grip hot or cold.

They’ll never have to be turned for brake material sticking or warping and do not overheat or allow water to lose the brakes when coming out of deep rains.

I assume you’ve got a 5.3L, if not check your part #’s. Have an Indi do the brakes and take yourself to a $1,000.00 steak dinner.

Use the rock auto 5% discount code.
IMG_2114.jpeg

Last edited:

isp5190

Reaction score
If you are planning on keeping the vehicle go with OEM AC/ DELCO, or I went with Advanced Auto higher end parts, upgraded to the PPV rotors and pads and never had any issues. All for less than $600. In the past I tried cryo, drilled, slotted rotors and in no time had rotor run out.

Bill Barnes

Reaction score
That's what I am going to do thext time I need rotors and pads on my 2005 Yukon XL. The Powerstop products/kits have gotten good reviews, and are available from numerous auto parts stores. I usually use Auto Zone, and they have them in stock or next-day.

Bill Barnes

Reaction score
If you are planning on keeping the vehicle go with OEM AC/ DELCO, or I went with Advanced Auto higher end parts, upgraded to the PPV rotors and pads and never had any issues. All for less than $600. In the past I tried cryo, drilled, slotted rotors and in no time had rotor run out.
What brand drilled slotted rotors did you use that developed runout quickly? I'd like to avoid that. Was cryo the brand name?

isp5190

Reaction score
Stop Tech, cryo is a deep freeze added treatment. One set I got from Stop Tech the other from Tire Rack. These were used on our 09 LTZ before we traded at

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts