Best tire shine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stoner more shine less time or meguairs hot shine, they both some in aerosol...no sling

Snipez

Reaction score
Best thing I have used is Meguiar's Endurance, any of the gel stuff works the best I have found. But it's still good to buff off any excess after it sets in, gel or not.

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i JUST WENT TO EAGLE ONE TIRE GEL AND i LIKE IT

sopethree

Reaction score
i like hot shine myself. i have always notices the sling from other products, but i do not notice it with the Meguiar's hot shine. i would recommend it to anyone

bwright81

Reaction score
just tried black magic tire gel which comes with a foam applicator and claims to last for weeks, just let it try for 15 minutes or so and it wont fling all over your paint, i really like it just not sure yet how long it lasts

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
just tried black magic tire gel which comes with a foam applicator and claims to last for weeks, just let it try for 15 minutes or so and it wont fling all over your paint, i really like it just not sure yet how long it lasts

I have been using it as well. Works great for the cost. I do hate the applicator process it is messy putting it on but better then the aerosol styles that end up all over the wheels.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I got some new kind. Turtle wax F2 spray foam. It's terrible. I hated applicator kind with tires this size it takes forever. Might go back to the good ole armor all foam.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Megs endurance in aerosol can, its extreme gloss and wet look for aprox 2 weeks then it matts out to a pure black for months.

can wipe it after spraying to remove alot of the wet gloss if you like..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925