Black Bowtie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KSwizzy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can I buy a black or possibly flat black bowtie for the front and rear?

I can only seem to find the decals. I'm willing to try to paint but would like to just simplify it and buy them.

Whats my best options?

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a simple solution for this. I have a vehicle wrap/graphics company and i've been wrapping them for ppl. I use scrap vinyl and it comes out great, its not permanent so you can change the color when ever you want. Ive been tryin reflective black and it looks awsome at night.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
The cheapest way to go is to remove and paint the front one yourself. Then I would recommend buying a black billet emblem off of eBay that you can either paint to match or leave black.

Last edited:

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bjc7jr:

do you have or would you mind posting some pictures close and far away? that sounds like a really good idea! about how much does it run?

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually this method might be cheaper than paint if you try to DIY..........and a whole lot less time consuming. I would go to a vinyl shop and see if u can give them a couple bucks for some scrap of what ever color you want to use. Then slowly stick it to the emblem. cut around the edge and then heat with a hair dryer to make it form into place.

Attachments

• DSCN1596 small.JPG
    DSCN1596 small.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN1597 small.JPG
    DSCN1597 small.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN1598 small.JPG
    DSCN1598 small.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN1601 small.JPG
    DSCN1601 small.JPG