black emblems/ de badgeing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diesel1114

Reaction score
hey guys i have my 05 yukon and i have seen alot of the tahoe guys use and put black emblems on there trucks , do they make black gmc emblems and if so where can i get them, or would debagine be the way to go, , i wanted to make the truck say yukon hd since i have done the 99-02 silverado hd hood mod on my truck, and if i can get those emblems in black as well?

any help is alwasy appreciated
john in NYC
05 yukon
HD hood mod
( possible duramax diesel /allison auto or 6 spd manual zf 4x4 conversion in the wrks)

:Handshake:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have my 05 yukon and i have seen alot of the tahoe guys use and put black emblems on there trucks , do they make black gmc emblems and if so where can i get them, or would debagine be the way to go, , i wanted to make the truck say yukon hd since i have done the 99-02 silverado hd hood mod on my truck, and if i can get those emblems in black as well?

any help is alwasy appreciated
john in NYC
05 yukon
HD hood mod
( possible duramax diesel /allison auto or 6 spd manual zf 4x4 conversion in the wrks)

:Handshake:

You can get 3M decals on eBay that are precut and fit. I had those for a while, but decided to have mine painted to match the body color of my truck.

Take a look at my albums and you can see.

You should also be able to find the OEM "HD" emlems on eBay and all you need to do is put them on the rig.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I got new ones and had them painted.

Last edited:

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not hating, but I just don't see why you guys like to debadge!

Haha in my opinion, I love having the badges on my car. I love showcasing them with pride, ESPECIALLY that Chevy Logo. I will do the same when I buy a brand new Camaro in 4 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52