Black grill/chrome bumper any pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Usually those gills need to be painted to look good I had one and it didn't look rite with my black paint looked more like a faded black plastic

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well like i said i got some pictures. and yes it could probably use paint. i hate how it looks by the chevy emblem but you get what you pay for!
IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0566.jpg
IMG_0567.jpg
IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0570.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea aftermarket parts need at least 16 different "things" to a stock oem part.. if that makes sense..

dont look too bad otherwise

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah. i get what your saying. im probably going to paint my old grill haha. i really dislike the part missing behind the chevy emblem.

keruzam93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an extra stock grill that im getting painted black, and the bowtie is going to be painted the same green as my truck, im glad i didnt buy one online after seeing this, little stuff like that would piss me off

busafreak

Reaction score
Yeah that missing bowtie part would drive me nuts.. Doesnt look bad though. Looks like that bowtie could use some easyoff foil removal treatment and a new coat of paint..

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually i was looking at that and poked at it and the bowtie fell off. i just glued it back together quick. yeah it looks good from a distance but its stupid as heck if your looking right down on the emblem. i don't know why they thought that would work. its hard to see it in the picture before you buy it but now looking at it harder you can tell its not there in the picture. i guess it was a good prototype to go on before i paint my grill because there is no going back then. its going to look even better once the grill is painted to match like was first suggested to me. haha you live and learn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES