Blacking out the escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Wheels and lights look good.

The angle from the second pic makes it look like above the pin strip is painted a real dark gun metal. That shit would look tight.

OP
OP
Z

ZaC851

Reaction score
It’s really hard to tell in those pics but that pin stripe isn’t anywhere near as big as the reflection in the sun makes it look.* It’s actually only about 1/8 inch wide pin stripe.** I won’t be able to do anything with it, but it’s not that noticeable anyway.** I would remove it, but about a year ago a entire tree fell on me during a bad storm right as I drove by it (talk about bad timing) which scratched the top, the front and driver side of the truck.**
Being that the original pin stripe was a very very dull yellow, the body shop decide to hand paint the driver side pin stripe so it would match passenger side with the same dull yellow and then cleared over it…so it’s impossible for me to remove the driver side stripe.*

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Tide looks good bro. I used that headlight vynil tint they sell off Ebay, and looks awesome, but really dulls down your headlights. It's hard for me to suggest using it, even tho I really like the way it looks, and you can easily remove it. But it does do the job, and I got the "darker" tint and think it doesn't allow as much light to pass thru as they claim. But was worth the $10 I spent to see. I still have it on cause I haven't been driving much at night, so don't notice.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
I got the ebay headlight tint as well, at least for the Esky the headlight is pretty flat, mines was a PIA to put on and it came out kinda funky, but it only looks messed up when you walk up close. lol I went the the light smoke kit. ( it was not installed yet on my hoe in the pics below )

OP
OP
Z

ZaC851

Reaction score
finally finished it yesterday...

its completely black except the headlights and foglights and the front and rear cadilac wreath

3fbca9c9.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good man. The rack all black looks pretty cool to. Glad to see a different lac, w/o chrome handles and all..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monicapapo