Bmw Hartge Hunter X5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I know I should post this elsewhere, but in a magazine I Got about 3 years ago in Jamaica, I know random. It was called "Bimmer" magazine I think it was a straight european magazine. They had a review of the Bmw Hartge Hunter X3.
I've had a lot of experience with X3's X5's and while not my cup of tea for my Daily Driver / Mudder. What a sweet road car, I mean in my opinion there's nothing better then a X5 for a highway cruiser SUV. Now, think it out a little and manage to keep the superior on road capability and take away the limit of it being useless offroad. Their you have it a very capable offroad machine, nothing crazy though. I couldn't find the review for the X5 so we'll have to do with the X3, a smaller version of the X5.

hartge_hunter_based_on_bmw_x3-06.jpg

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z14870/BMW-Hunter.aspx

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I should post this elsewhere, but in a magazine I Got about 3 years ago in Jamaica, I know random. It was called "Bimmer" magazine I think it was a straight european magazine. They had a review of the Bmw Hartge Hunter X3.
I've had a lot of experience with X3's X5's and while not my cup of tea for my Daily Driver / Mudder. What a sweet road car, I mean in my opinion there's nothing better then a X5 for a highway cruiser SUV. Now, think it out a little and manage to keep the superior on road capability and take away the limit of it being useless offroad. Their you have it a very capable offroad machine, nothing crazy though. I couldn't find the review for the X5 so we'll have to do with the X3, a smaller version of the X5.

hartge_hunter_based_on_bmw_x3-06.jpg

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z14870/BMW-Hunter.aspx

:893Chainsaw-Smilie- BAN!!!
lol jk looks cool

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Oh sweet! A fellow UAZ lover! Sweet trucks! Gaz-69 FTW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313