Body parts Anyone?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so look im not trying to start a business or anything like that, I already have my own business, I just like to help people, especially after ive had to rebuild my Hoe three times after it being wrecked (bad luck or omen?) So anyways I have a really good hookup with new body parts and lights here in Dallas, so if youre close to Dallas I can get you good prices, pretty much better than the body shops. And im not asking for anything in return! I used to work there so I have a really good relationship with the sales manager and I always get super cheap prices. Anyways I just found out they have a website, http://quality-parts.com/index.php
So you can order online or go to one of their locations.... Enjoy!

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I think I tried using them once.. order was backordered fir a long time so I gave up..:(

devnull

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Google Chrome is blocking access to that site because Chrome thinks the site is hosting malware. FYI.

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh well I don't use chrome, and it opened just fine. the website is pretty primitive though. Ive never shopped through them like that, I rarelky shop online anyways...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925