Bose Amplifier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diezelraccoon

Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe with the Bose system. The current amplifier on mine is tweaking out. There are times I start the vehicle after it sits all night and no door chime or any radio sound and then once you’re driving a while all of a sudden it kicks on.

I see a lot of used amplifiers for sale, but I’m trying to find somewhere that maybe reconditions them. Does anyone know anywhere that sells reconditioned amplifiers?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe with the Bose system. The current amplifier on mine is tweaking out. There are times I start the vehicle after it sits all night and no door chime or any radio sound and then once you’re driving a while all of a sudden it kicks on.

I see a lot of used amplifiers for sale, but I’m trying to find somewhere that maybe reconditions them. Does anyone know anywhere that sells reconditioned amplifiers?
ideally you need the model number for it to be sure you get the right one as there are a few different configurations

OP
OP
D

diezelraccoon

Reaction score
ideally you need the model number for it to be sure you get the right one as there are a few different configurations
It doesn’t state that it’s reconditioned

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t state that it’s reconditioned
no not that particular one, but they do recondition a whole bunch of radio's, amps, clusters, etc AND they offer repair services
you asked where, I pointed where... they offer 90 days warranty
good luck, my guess is it is fully tested and passed therefore not requiring "reconditioning", which for a car amp doesn't take much otherwise your going to be paying a hell of lot more.
not many places still even sell 20 year old car amps, besides ebay or auto wreckers and the ones on ebay 99% most likely came out of a wrecker anyway
there are a few "cherry" new one's that pop up from time to time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts