Brake Controller Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake G.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just did a search in the 2000-2006 forums and only found one topic on brake controllers. Anyways, I wanted to know how you mounted your controller? My yukon has the center console so I wanted to see if somebody tried to mount it there or is everybody mounting above the pedals. ( done that on a silverado, looking for something different. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a search in the 2000-2006 forums and only found one topic on brake controllers. Anyways, I wanted to know how you mounted your controller? My yukon has the center console so I wanted to see if somebody tried to mount it there or is everybody mounting above the pedals. ( done that on a silverado, looking for something different. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mine above the pedals but I'm not a fan of it!

OP
OP
J

Jake G.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did the same thing for the time being. Looks like quite a project to get the center console out but the factory jumper has quite a bit of wire so I can probably move it when I find time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts