Brand new E-Fan Harness For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a brand new Blackbear tuning Electric fan harness for your 03+ trucks. It is the dual pin configuration.

I bought this from another member on here thinking it would work for my 2000 but it won't. (I need the single pin harness).

Brand new/never used...my loss is your gain

$70 shipped to lower 48...your saving almost 30%

6cf4eb4a-695a-9879.jpg

-Jay

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd assume that if the 03's and up are a negative trigger for the AC, then all you'd need to do is add a relay to the mix!! Just tap into the AC wire for your trigger for the relay and then for the main wire from the relay (normal gives the voltage to whatever it's powering) you would just make that a ground and you would be set!! Everytime the AC would be on, it would send the voltage to the trigger side of the relay which in turn would activate the relay and would give the harness the ground needed to activate the fans!!

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats originally what I was thinking. But after looking at the schematic of the 99-02 harness the whole thing would have to get re-wired. Figured it was easier to cut my losses, sell it for a loss quick an purchase the one I actually need. Seems there isn't too much of a demand for them right now though.

I'll keep it up for sale...and if it doesn't sell then lesson learned..."make sure it's right be for I jump the gun"

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe no one needs this...guess I'm the last one around here to do the Efan...

I need this thing gone guys... Price dropped to $50 shipped. Final offer...did I mention it's Brand new never used...

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shoo buddy, i have an 02, but i'll break out the multimeter and figure it out for $50 shipped. check your pm!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

ok well since i only have 2 posts (guess posts in the introduction thread dont count) i cant pm yet. email me directly Chris @ LifeIntegrated .com with payment instructions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts