Browse USB music while driving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buggsy80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to browse while driving on the 2024 Yukon Denali? It seems to limit activity you can do on the drive while driving. Voice commands and DIC don't seem to work either for it.

jgraves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only solution I've found is to have my passenger browse for music or podcasts on my phone. Building a few playlists may give you a few more options.

Steve Smith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to browse while driving on the 2024 Yukon Denali? It seems to limit activity you can do on the drive while driving. Voice commands and DIC don't seem to work either for it.
If the truck senses a body in the passengers seat, you can tap the red dot at the top of screen, and enable passenger mode. This allows you to browse the whole folder. I haven't found a workaround when solo.

jgraves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the truck senses a body in the passengers seat, you can tap the red dot at the top of screen, and enable passenger mode. This allows you to browse the whole folder. I haven't found a workaround when solo.
Now the trick is to make the truck think there's a passenger, without the constant seat belt chime :)

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bowling ball? Cinder block? Girlfriend?

joe

tgilwright

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I still think someone with better smarts than I could figure out which wires to bypass on the passenger seat to make the system think there's a passenger in the seat, and then disable the seat belt sensor and airbag sensor to totally fool the darned system....and their lawyers. And then they would have to post the directions here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wbill99hoe