Buying a Tahoe tomorrow???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTA1904

Reaction score
Ive been looking for a tahoe for a few months now, originally looking for an lt tops w a 22k limit but i sat in a ltz never looked back. Its an 07 ltz 5.3 (no flex) 64k miles flat black on black 26s giovanna. How much am i looking at to lower it installed 2/3 inches, whst should i look for before i actually cough up the money? according to carfax its good, the dude says its never been wrecked. anysuggestions before i make this move? This is a huge buy for me and its stressing me out. can miles be rolled back on these or stopped?

TIA

RudyT

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The repaint of flat black could be covering an accident up... but then again he could've just done it for appearance only.

Take it to a mechanic to have him check it out before you buy it.

OP
OP
DTA1904

DTA1904

Reaction score
im buying out of my town im still looking for a mechanic in his area. i was worried about the same thing (cover up) but i looked all around gaps under hood door jambs everything seems legit you can normally tell if its been hit an repaired the jambs are still originall black not flat. not to crazy bout the flat black but this car is 4gs less than the next cheapest i found in my area.

begone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much better deal are you getting than a stock LTZ with similar miles?

OP
OP
DTA1904

DTA1904

Reaction score
Ive been looking for a 2 months now, the best i found in so cal was a stock ltz 2wd in hunington beach for 26995 + tax and lic w 71k miles. Dealer wouldnt budge i offered 27k otd he didnt take it unless i finanaced thru them. im getting this one for 24k and saying i got for 20k to help out a bit w taxes, no warranty. i have 4 cash. only changes i will make are droping down to 24s and painting the grill to match, ithas a rbp gloss black grill. i was originally looking for white or gold, i seen cheaper but picky about the color. this one has silver accents wich i never came across when looking before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100