cant wait til monday morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99hillbilly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After some negotiating with the girlfriend I am going to start the rebuild of my tranny in the morning. And you are probably asking yourself what was to be negotiated? We live in an apartment complex so that means we do not have a garage or anyplace to work on it but our apartment. So yes I am going tostart the rebuild in the dining room. SWEET. ! I already have a place cleared out and have the area safe from anything or anyone. I cannot wait to start taking apart.....

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! :) haha. I rebuilt the top end on my dirt bike last year when I was 15 in the middle of our living room :) it absolutely thrilled my mom. Haha

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rocking: I've heard the story a million times of when my parents first got married and were in an apt at the time. He decided to rebuild the carb of his motorcycle in their living room:D it was cold outside (his only transportation) and had the entire bike inside and in pieces when she came home and walked in the door :lol:

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My step dad washed and rinsed out his VW engine in the bathtub once. Hahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx