Captain seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barmstrong447

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007-12 (Yukon XL/Suburban) 2nd Row Bench Seat Tan Leather to TRADE for Buckets

I have 2nd bench seat in tan leather in excellent condition. These are not power and are not heated. It's the 2/3rd and 1/3rd folding. Want the buckets to make it easier to get back to the 3rd row when travelling.

Non-smoker and they are in my 2007 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT. No scratches, holes, tears, stains, etc. and work perfectly. Would the buckets for trade to be the same condition.

PM or email me if [email protected]

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of second row Ebony (black) leather bench seats that are non-power folding and non-heated that are in excellent condition in a nonsmoker's vehicle that I'd love to trade for a nice set of black leather captain's chairs in the same condition. I'm in the Baltimore area and would be willing to drive pretty much anywhere (lol) to get a set. I've been wanting the captain's chairs for a long time now, but each time I see a set pop up on Craigslist the owner wants a fortune for them! For the right set of chairs, I'd also be willing to throw a little bit of cash on top of my bench seats if it made the deal work. Thanks in advance to anyone interested!

ETA: I forgot to mention that my bench seats would be coming out of an '07 Suburban LT.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I did to find some is go on craigslist and searched all major cities and found two benches that is what I wanted so try it with the captain seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahatfield1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 2002 tan leather bench seat in great condition and I want buckets. I am in Cincinnati OH. Let me know if anyone wants to trade.

jcorby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to trade my black NNBS bench seat for captain seats to somebody in the Dallas Fort Worth area. PM me if interested.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of second row Ebony (black) leather bench seats that are non-power folding and non-heated that are in excellent condition in a nonsmoker's vehicle that I'd love to trade for a nice set of black leather captain's chairs in the same condition. I'm in the Baltimore area and would be willing to drive pretty much anywhere (lol) to get a set. I've been wanting the captain's chairs for a long time now, but each time I see a set pop up on Craigslist the owner wants a fortune for them! For the right set of chairs, I'd also be willing to throw a little bit of cash on top of my bench seats if it made the deal work. Thanks in advance to anyone interested!

ETA: I forgot to mention that my bench seats would be coming out of an '07 Suburban LT.

I'm still looking if anyone is interested.

lykapimp20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
07 yukon captain to bench seat swap

I stay in toledo ohio and have a 07 yukon slt non xl with tan heated push button flip down second row captain seats that im looking to swap for heated tan leather push button flip down bench. If anyone is looking for a swap to captians im the guy. Im willing to pay shipping for them if anyone would like to even up swap any questions shoot me an email @ [email protected]

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I need a bench black ebony for 08 Denali regular wheel base.

I have captains chairs in great shape power fold heated they have headrest tv'a custom installed in the factory headrest for the third row passengers.

I am looking for the same power fold for SWB black ebony NOT perforated. On the east coast. I have access to a very professional shop that will do the work if worried about damage.

Please pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farhanm

Reaction score
I am in Oklahoma City. Have 09 Yukon XL SLT looking to swap my 2nd row Power/Heated Cashmere Tan Captains for a 2nd row Cashmere Tan Bench power/heated.

My seats are in good conditions can send pictures if required. email me at [email protected]

Thanks
--
Farhan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts