Cat Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No stopping a man on a mission. Very cool. I am VERY close to doing this soon. Appreciate you sharing with us. Let us now how you like it.

I am curious, where is the flange on the pipe connection to the Y pipe?

OP
OP
solli5pack

solli5pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the finished product. A little louder on start up than I wanted to go but I'll get used to it. It's pretty quiet when driving except when I get on the gas a bit. I'll try and get a video when driving.

OP
OP
solli5pack

solli5pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No stopping a man on a mission. Very cool. I am VERY close to doing this soon. Appreciate you sharing with us. Let us now how you like it.

I am curious, where is the flange on the pipe connection to the Y pipe?
You mean up front where it connects to the y pipe with the cats right? It's a ball and socket joint that a big fat clamp bolts over.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also wondering what kit
You mean up front where it connects to the y pipe with the cats right? It's a ball and socket joint that a big fat clamp bolts over.
Yeah that's different from mine I got the flange bolted joint. I like yours better.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the finished product. A little louder on start up than I wanted to go but I'll get used to it. It's pretty quiet when driving except when I get on the gas a bit. I'll try and get a video when driving.

I love the train horn in the background at the end. Thanks for posting the vid. Sounds good.