Catalytic converter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eagle,
not to be rude or anything but Magna flow does make direct fit cats for his vehicle. they arent cheap. they sell about $400 a piece.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eagle,
not to be rude or anything but Magna flow does make direct fit cats for his vehicle. they arent cheap. they sell about $400 a piece.

You misunderstand the point.
No one said there weren't cats that could physically fit.
I said there are no cats that are approved for an 06.

Indeed, I pointed out that if only he had an 03 there were choices but I guess not clear enough. I figured people would follow the link and read the info, use the look up feature, etc.

In short, there are no cats he can legally use other than OEM, unless he moves to another state.

Last edited:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, but that is irrelevant.
they are not certified by california for an 06...
legally they are the same as not having a cat... on an 06 in california.

tiresmokindad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hay All,

Want to upgrade my catalytic converter , going into a 2006 Yukon, What's the best one to get, that delivers a lot of HP , also i live in California the smog thing is hard to pass so got to be carfull what i get..

Thanks.. boomer1

I have a 2006 Yukon. I think it is the best among them. I think my car becomes more fast and furious. It increases the horsepower. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou