Center console rear radio controls delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkstop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought my console on ebay. Cheapest one i could find had rear radio controls with factory sub (which i dont need). I have an 06 police package. Anyone know a good site to order the small storage piece to replace the rear radio controls? I checked ebay and gmpartsdirect (after searching the forum). Willing to trade with someone also. Ill include the sub. Amp is removed. Thanks for the help.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was told that its been discontinued for my the console in 00 not sure about the 06

TheFifthWave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought mine from gmpartsdirect. The part number is 15189381.

When I ordered it back in January, they said it was backordered and did not have an ETA. It took about 3-4 weeks to ship but it finally made it and snapped right in. Looks great!

amendoza1776

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought mine from gmpartsdirect. The part number is 15189381.

When I ordered it back in January, they said it was backordered and did not have an ETA. It took about 3-4 weeks to ship but it finally made it and snapped right in. Looks great!

Did you ever get a pic? I want to make sure this is the part number for replacing the rear audio controls with with a pocket / cubby. The dealers don't stock it anymore and I can't find a picture of it to make sure it is the right one. Thanks.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to see pics too. Do they make this for the 2001 center console.?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to see pics too. Do they make this for the 2001 center console.?

x4 i have a NBS console in my OBS and need pics of said mod so i can figure somthing out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts