Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdpresby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am a new owner of a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and am wondering if there is a way to replace the center console arm rest with one that does not have a phone charger port in it? I prefer just a flat surface.
If anyone could offer advise or a place I could purchase one that would be great!
Thank you
Shellie

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The early 2015s did not have a charging pad so they should be out there, maybe eBay or salvage yard.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a new owner of a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and am wondering if there is a way to replace the center console arm rest with one that does not have a phone charger port in it? I prefer just a flat surface.
If anyone could offer advise or a place I could purchase one that would be great!
Thank you
Shellie
I don't think one exist's even the ones without a charger or with a front bench have a inset.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

Sdpresby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I may just disconnect the charger and get a cover and place a piece of foam in that spot, as my dog sits there! Either way I hope this vehicle treats me right as this is my first Tahoe!
Thank you again!

OP
OP
S

Sdpresby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiemishuu