Cheeeaaapppp cai nbs 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone from here get it? Looks like the buy it now was used ;)

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
I bought it. But there were at least a couple more from the same seller on other pages.

There was also another on that was 3 dollars more.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought all the stuff to do it and then got it all home and had to do more cutting and fabbing to the tubes than I wanted to do so i took the stuff back and told my wife I was going to put that money towards one on ebay.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
Exactly. With this particular intake, the filter elemen may end up holding back performance.

I'm not gonna lie, I ordered it from that link. So if you want, save it and once it comes in, I bought it tonight, I'll install it and reprt of quality, fitment, and any issues with this product.

I'll also report on the seatofthepants meter.

did you get the intake in yet....inquiring minds want to know...actually im just ready im just ready to order it....but i want to know if you like it

OP
OP
Sepiroth

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
It should be coming in next week sometime. Usually take about 7 days from the time the order was placed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shrubb